To cultivate a knowledgeable, literate, widely informed, independent humanbeing with established academic skills and social competences enabling them easily adapt to professional environment on local and international levels.
- 1. To increase education quality by employing innovative teaching methods and techniques;
- 2. To promote ethical upbringing of students with social responsibility and civic awareness;
- 3. To ensure international standards in education;
- 4. To establish new students’ clubs and societies developing academic skills;
- 5. To turn into a platform for strategic cooperation with world top universities;
- 6. To internationalize general education program;
- 7. To enhance facilities for delivering high-quality teaching and conducting research;
- 8. To develop applied research enabling to use obtained results in teaching process;
- 9. To increase number of faculty with scientific degrees;
- 10. To establish entrepreneurial relations and business contacts for self-finance.